We are happy to announce the first confirmed speakers of ONS 2022. Among the ones tackling the energy dilemmas head on at the ONS Conference, we find many esteemed names such as the Norwegian Prime Minister Jonas Gahr Støre.
The main theme for the ONS Conference 2022 is “TRUST”. The energy industry is not unaccustomed to change, but we are now facing new expectations far more complex – and at an unprecedented pace. Facing the big challenges of the energy transition, trust is ever more important. Across countries, industries, traditions and culture, we need trust and a common ground to secure a just transition and the realization of the net zero future. At the ONS Conference the programme highlights “TRUST” throughout three days of high level discussions with topics ranging from the energy markets, race to net zero, leadership, technology and a just transition. The Conference programme is developed in close co-operation with the ONS Conference Committee.
- Liv Monica Stubholt, Partner, Advokatfirmaet Selmer
- Øyvind Eriksen, President & CEO, Aker
- Karl Johnny Hersvik, CEO, Aker BP
- Lorenzo Simonelli, Chairman and CEO, Baker Hughes
- Kimberly Mathiesen, CEO, HUB Ocean
- Valentina Kretzschmar, Energy Transition Director, Cairn Energy
- Christoph H. Loch, Professor, Cambridge Judge Business School
- Helen Currie, Chief Economist, ConocoPhillips Corporate
- Kjerstin Braathen, CEO, DNB Bank
- Robert M Lee, Founder and CEO, Dragos, Inc.
- Amrita Sen, Head of Research, Energy Aspects
- Anders Opedal, President and CEO, Equinor
- Ulrica Fearn, CFO, Equinor
- Kjetil Hove, EVP, Equinor
- Tom Einar Jensen, CEO, Freyr
- Helima Croft, Man. Dir. and Global Head of Commodity Strategy Global Research, RBC Capital Markets
- Narendra Taneja, Chairman, IEPI
- Gauri Singh, Deputy Director General, International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
- Michael Liebreich, Chairman and CEO , Liebreich Associates
- Nicolai Tangen, CEO, Government Pension Fund Global
- Børre Jacobsen, Managing Director, Northern Lights
- Edward Daniels, EVP Commercial and New Business Development, Shell International E&P
- Ben van Beurden, CEO, Shell International E&P
- Christian Bruch, President and CEO, Siemens Energy
- Christian Rynning-Tønnesen, President & CEO, Statkraft
- Hilde Tonne, President & CEO, Statnett
- Jonas Gahr Støre, Norwegian Prime Minister
- Steve Westly, Founder & Managing Partner, Westly Group
- Thomas Wilhelmsen, CEO, Wilhelmsen Group
- Mario Mehren, Chief Executive Officer, Wintershall Dea GmbH-
700+ speakers share their insight and knowledge across our nine venues. Here is an overview of the available content at ONS 2022.